|Dear Industry Colleague,
South Asia’s key event showcasing water & wastewater technologies, Water Today’s WATER EXPO – Bengaluru Edition will be held on 5th, 6th & 7th December 2018 at Bangalore International Exhibition Center (BIEC), Madavara Post, Bengaluru. The Event will focus on how the emerging technologies is transforming the water & wastewater sector, and how to scale up the adoption of clean water solutions, including through collaboration and consolidation of both public/private sector efforts, and the pressing technological, regulatory, technical and financial challenges that need to be addressed in doing so.
Clean Water Supply to Rural Areas I Desalination I Drinking Water I Process Water I Wastewater I Zero Liquid Discharge I Rainwater Harvesting I Water Treatment Equipment I Filtration Systems I Pumps & Valves I Process Control Instrumentation
Book your Stall now for the best rate & at prominent location.
- India is emerging as the leading economy Worldwide and Infrastructure sector is booming.
- The effluent treatment plants segment is growing at healthy rate in terms of volume.
- PPP-based projects will be in vogue and one can expect the increased role of private players in the management of utilities/assets.
- Huge opportunities are available across the value chain right from suppliers of pumps, to ductile iron pipes, to membranes.
- Due to high discharge volumes, industrial units are being forced to reuse wastewater and resort to zero liquid discharge.
- Industries are facing stiff competition from agriculture and domestic demand for freshwater resources. Discover which areas have an urgent need for water reuse and desalination.